Pennie Ann Nichols
- Born in Louisiana.
- Raised mostly in three southern states (Louisiana, Tennessee, Alabama), dipped in California, and seasoned in the Basque province of Spain.
- Over-educated at six institutions of higher learning on a journey through five changes in majors and three degrees.
- Earned my Ph.D., dammit, which according to my friend Edgar Ulchur, stands for Pérdida de Humor Diaria (daily loss of humor).
- 14 years in teaching Spanish in university classrooms.
- 20 years in pajamas as a freelance editor, writer, author.
© 2015 Pennie Nichols. All Rights Reserved.